Wednesday 2 November 2016

MEANWHILE, AT IJEBU-ODE...

 
I had to go open a new bank account for my school account at Ijebu-Ode. I got to Lagos Garage and asked an Okada rider to take me to the nearest bank branch. We were on our way and I was looking at the buildings we passed...when I sighted a statue or should I say carving??? It was at the center of the roundabout,  but my cellphone was inside my bag and we would have gone far past it before I would be ready to take a quick picture. I got to the bank, did what I was asked to do and thinking about the 'hours' I spent there, I would have forgotten about the statue.

But...I didn't,  in fact I kept my phone at bay. So as soon as we approached the carving, I took three pictures. But one of the things I know about art is that 'every art has a name of its own'. So, I wanted to ask if anyone knew what the statue is called... the indigenes I asked are not sure of what it is called.
I am a student and would sure be lucky if I know the name of 'this statue'.
Please comment below if you have an idea of a name. Or mail me at vickyshairgrowth@gmail.com Thanks in advance 

2 comments:

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com