Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Bitter-Sweet Realities Of Life



Hi Darlings, you've been good...yeah?
I've been doing some thinking and have come to a realization that we fail to admit to the realities of life.
For instance, I have uncles whom I love not much or less than the love you have for a random relative and I do trust them wholeheartedly. I'm sure if anyone told me that they are cheating on their wives, I would deny it totally.

I just can't bring myself to imagine them taking another lady out and leaving their beautiful wives behind??? It doesn't make any sense, but yeah...it does make sense, they are mere mortals, and even in the movies, immortals cheat on their spouses...lol, just kidding!

And I'm surenuff not the only one on this page, or am I?
We fail to accept life in its bittersweet lessons. We fail to make memories and learn from our mistakes.

Life is meant to be enjoyed...heaven knows! But we go through the wrong path of enjoyment, thinking and believing we are shielding ourselves from hurt, but we end up paying horribly as it claws at our heart. We try not to relate every situation to both the positive and negative parts and end up being shown only the negative parts while chasing the positive side.

You see...when you think about both the positive and negative sides of going into a relationship or committing to God's will, you'd have given yourself the heartbreak at the first place before coming to the realization that you can actually survive it, then you'd be able to brace yourself for the coming pain and go through it like a previous experience.

There are lots of things that I'm still trying to brace myself up for, and I can only hope and pray that it's not too late when I'm finally strong and able to successfully dock every coming hurt.
I've probably braced myself for heartbreaks in a relationship even if I've never had one, and believe me when I tell you that I'd undoubtedly feel a bit of hurt...but it'd never be as painful as never admitting to myself that it could happen. No offense, but at least I wouldn't waste time on washing clean dishes or thinking of suicide.

So also, we believe when we get committed to God, we are going to be protected from every sort of internal and external pain and suffering, but believe me...God lets go MOST times to know how strong you are spiritually and emotionally. But when you have admitted in your heart that being a devoted person comes with very painful punches, you'd be able to brace yourself for the next thing. God's blessings and comfort supersedes every hurt and pain.

You probably thought that if you decide to be completely successful and not minding other peoples opinion, you'd lose friends and family. Believe me dearie, they might call you a lazy ass if you choose to stick to them and do nothing, and they most likely won't help you when you go bankrupt, you'd even be surprised to find out that they've been working their asses off behind your back. So just love, laugh, live and enjoy doing your wills.

Don't mind other people's opinions and negative vibes, and just do what is right and do it now!
Let go of every chain that is holding you down and release yourself from its grip. It might be dark at first, but believe me...there's always light at the end of every tunnel!


Love,

Vycky


2 comments:

  1. "I wouldn't waste time on washing clean dishes or thinking of suicide"

    That line is deep.
    Nice work altogether. Keep it up sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwn...thanks for being supportive. Lots of kisses!☺

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com