Tuesday 27 March 2018

MY VIEW ON SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE


Recently, myself and a friend were having random discussions, and then we started talking about sex before marriage. That was when I realized we had different views.

My belief is that it is wrong and also not wrong. Why, you might ask.


Reasons Why I Don't Support Pre-Marital Sex
1. It is not biblically right, which makes it a sin.
2. It is believed that whosoever takes your virginity, should cherish and value you and not treat you like garbage.
3. Nowadays, guys that deflower girls do it just for the fun of it, not because they love the girl nor will ever to love her, they do it to take pride in it and maybe win bets among their friends.
4. I believe when your husband finds out you're a virgin on your wedding night and gloriously takes you, he'd be totally proud of you and would conclude that he has found a rare gem and treasure.

Reasons Why I Am Not Against Pre-Marital Sex
1. Everyone wants their partner to satisfy them sexually, and not be a weakling in bed.
2. People engage in pre-marital sex to build up experiences and probably to build up their self-esteem.
3. They do it so they won't be the newbie in love-making and don't want to be looked down upon by their partner.
4. They don't want their partner to seek comfort in the perfect lovemaking arms of another lady or man.
5. They don't want to be referred to as the 'saint' in their teenage and youthful years and want to belong to the "I Did It" group.
6. They want to know if sex is really overrated or as true as most claims.

I heard a story of a woman who got married a virgin, and after lovemaking with her husband concluded that sex was overrated. She just had sex normally with her husband with no passion whatsoever. One fateful day, they got robbed in their home, and one of the armed robbers decided to take her against her will. The woman didn't scream for help when the armed robber started raping her, instead, she unexpectedly began to moan. Her husband who had been crying was shocked to his bones. I heard she even reached her first orgasm lol. Her husband ended up throwing her out because "she enjoyed being raped". 

I didn't know what to feel after hearing the story. And I honestly don't know how true it is. But I had so many questions that are still unanswered.

I've heard of countless stories of women being married off as virgins, and their marriage was the best they could have asked for.

Now, i'm not saying it's only virgins that enjoy their marriages, of course not!

Sometimes, its not about you being a virgin, its about what you can offer to your husband and marriage, it's about your attitude to things and mindset.

No one is going to be affected by your decisions because you would bear the results alone, no matter who advices you.

I know lots of people out there don't support my view, but I'd like to know what other people think about this. You could drop a comment in the comment section of the page.

Vycky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com