Wednesday 21 September 2016

FACTS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT EMMANUELLA FROM MARK ANGEL COMEDY

 

I'm sure you've met or heard of Comedienne Emmanuella (THIS IS NOT MY REAL FACE OOH...), who features in Mark Angel Comedy. I recently went through her biography and i found out thinks i never knew about her.

1.  Her Full Name is Emmanuella Samuel: I only know her as "This Is Not My Real Face Ooh"

2. She first gained fame after appearing in the Mark Angel Comedy video "My Real Face.": I'm sure most of you know this.

3. In 2015, she won the G Influence Niger Delta Special Talent Award: I never imagined the possibility for once!

4. She is the cousin of Mark Angel: I thought they were only siblings.

5. She was making jokes at the expense of Basketmouth at a live funny bone-untamed event in 2016: Mehn...This WOMAN is famous.

6.  She was born on the 6th day of


Basket Mouth & Kelvin Hart are her role models.. Bonus Her Favourite colour: Yellow, Red & Purple Her Favourite Food: Stewed Rice & Chicken A - See more at: http://naijafuse.com.ng/comedienne-emmanuella-samuel-biography-profile-things-to-know-about-her/#sthash.s5wI5YfZ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com