Tuesday 9 May 2017

THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD ONE!

I guess Oprah prays a lot, so i had to upload a gif of her...

Yeah i know...i know that i've been so unfaithful.
I started blogging because i wanted to learn  more about web programming and the likes, and later i got to know that you could make money from it and i thought "THAT'S NOT BAHHHD".



But, i've been daaaamn busy. You might ask what i'm doing at this age.
First and foremost, i gained admission into the University and then the registration, the hassles that come with it before settling down. And believe me when i tell you - i'm yet to settle down.

Though first semester is gone, and second semester is also approvingly coming to an end. I have less lectures, but more homeworks to do, and its got me a 'lil bit lazy. We've started our second semester tests and before you know it, the exams, the holiday and i'm already a 200Level Student!!

But the question is, why have i not posted in a long time (Since January i guess)?

Well, the honest and shameful truth is that - I've got no big phone or laptop (for  my blog), and worse of it all, i'm dying to learn some programming languages like C++, JAVA, Fortran, PHP and the likes. But those things, those things i mentioned before, just won't let me. And i'm sick of it.

Ideas always sprung up on what to post (I mean reaaaally GREAT POSTS), but its fun when i type them rather than write them down (though i wrote some down).

AND GOOD NEWS??? I recently found out that the School Library accommodates students to use the internet with a readily provided laptop. So i grabbed the opportunity and thought it was really lucky for me. (If you follow me on Facebook and know my identity, you would see that in one of my posts about Gbenga Daniel Library.

So, i'm using this medium to inform you (not promising though) that i would be more efficient in my posts now. Though i might not be so chanced, 'cos i also have to study for my upcoming exams.
I also want you to put me in your prayers, i really need them.
 I want a successful career and study life as i would also pray for you too in all ramification of your lives.

Kizzies,
Naptural Teenager.

And by the way who knows what's going on with Empire? I'm reaaaaly behind.
Or do you have any suggestions on new movies i could watch while relaxing???
Your suggestions would be appreciated in the comment box.

Thanks.
Heart y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com