Tuesday 20 June 2017

2017 BUDGET / GOALS


I promised on my previous post to share an update on my 2017 Budget / Goals. Well, i recently, painfully misplaced my dear notepad, and it contains my written 2017 Goals and Budget.

But, i'd try to share the ones i remember below. Let's see.




  1. GET CLOSER TO 'GOD'.
  2. Get a new laptop and android device that suits my taste.
  3. Get the best GPA i could ever ask for.
  4. Fill my room with all my requirements, wants and needs.
  5. Travel around at least 6 states in Nigeria.
  6. Meet my 'Prince Charming' who's gonna be my partner-in-crime, advisor, my career-pusher, lover of my God, etc, etc. Hehehe.
  7. Gain up to 200 subscribers on my blog.
  8. Make money on my blog.
  9. Make money while studying.
  10. Update my fashion sense.
  11. And lastly, CELEBRATE MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!

Well, these are the major ones i can remember, it might seem like nothing to some people, but it does actually mean a lot to me...Yes, it does.

Anyway, i've achieved a few of them, like - 
I'm close to my dream CGPA,
I've traveled around 5 States in Nigeria.

But, that's not all my goals though, they are just the ones i can remember, will update them as i remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

TODAY'S Q/A POST: HOW DO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES VIEW NIGERIANS?

Source: Quora.com